Wondering what to buy in the Sephora sale?
I have rounded up the best things to buy in the Sephora Sale below. I’ve tried out 100’s of beauty products so you don’t have to. Sephora only has a sale twice per year, so it’s time to get shopping for all the beauty goodness!
I am very excited because the Sephora Spring Savings Event has started! Sephora has two big sales per year – one in April and one in November. This is a great time to restock on anything you need e.g. cleanser or try a new product you’ve been wanting to splurge on.
Your access to the sale depends on your level in the Beauty Insider program (Sephora’s loyalty program).
Sephora Collection has 30% off everything from today until April 24th. Sephora Collection has amazing face masks, makeup brushes and eyeshadow palettes.
Here are some helpful dates:
- 20% off – Rouge members (if you spend over $1,000 per year): Now to April 24th
- 15% off – VIB members (if you spend over $350 per year): April 18th to April 24th
- 10% off – Insider members (everyone can get this): April 18th to April 24th
USE CODE: SAVENOW
It is free to join the loyalty program and you can do this here.
I have some round up blog posts to share the best in the categories linked below. I also have specific items linked below that I have been using for years. If you have any questions, then be sure to DM me. I can answer specific questions for your skin type or if you are still a little confused as to what to buy.
My top Sephora Collection picks:
- This foundation brush (I use Sephora Collection Pro brushes and they are amazing!)
- This concealer brush
- This hydrating cleansing balm (so reasonable and gentle on your skin!)
- This eyebrow pencil (one of the best that I have tried and it is just $9 in the sale)
- This mascara
Newer products that I love:
- Sephora Favorites perfume sampler – I always share when a new one of these sets drop as they are such good value and allow you to try out lots of different fragrances, without committing.
- Olaplex LashBond – I am LOVING this latest product from Olaplex for your lashes.
- Sol de Janeiro Body Oil – it smells amazing and a little goes a long way!
- Ren Evercalm Barrier Support Face Oil – a new product I recently tried that has worked wonders for my skin.
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Glow Highlighter Stick – a new clean makeup brand that I have been loving.
My top hair care picks:
- Olaplex everything – by now you know I am a huge Olaplex fan. Olaplex 3 is my favorite, followed by Olaplex 8 and Olaplex 6.
- K18 hair mask – another one of my favorite hair care treatments. This wins for the quickest and most easiest hair mask. It makes wash day a breeze!
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum – great for leaving your hair sleek and smooth.
- This hair brush for curly hair – I have broken many hair brushes with my hair. This has lasted me a few years at this point!
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo – after you use this, you’ll feel like your scalp is so clean and refreshed.
- Vegamour HYDR-8 Deep Moisture Repair Hair Mask – great for hydration.
- Pattern Curl Gel – an amazing gel for curly hair.
- Crown Affair The Leave-In Conditioner Cream for Hydrated Hair – another great hydration product.
My top skin care picks:
- Saint Jane Beauty Serum – I have been raving about this product since it launched. One of my favorite serums ever.
- Murad Retinal ReSculpt Overnight Treatment – this is just new out and already is getting rave reviews.
- Ren Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm – one of the best skin care lines for sensitive skin.
- Farmacy green clean cleansing balm – one of my all time favorite cleansers. This gentle cleansing balm transports you to the spa.
- Laneige overnight lip sleeping mask – I have been using this for years and love the texture, results and scent of this product. It lasts for so long!
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer – a brilliant, hydrating moisturizer. I love the consistency and this brand.
- Tatcha The Dewy Serum Resurfacing and Plumping Treatment – the matching treatment for the above moisturizer. Great to use as a duo!
- Innisfree Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask – a great weekly face mask on a budget. This works so well and is so reasonably priced.
- Peaceout Retinol Eye Stick – Love this eye stick and have used about 3 or 4 at this point. So easy to use and different to a regular eye treatment.
- Supergoop Unseeen Sunscreen and Supergoop Glow Screen – my all time fav SPFs. All my family and friends are hooked for a reason.
My top makeup picks:
- YSL Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara – a lengthening and volumizing mascara that is worth it.
- Benefit blush – love the softness of this blush. It’s so compact for travel too.
- Armani eyeshadow in 44 rose gold – a hero eyeshadow for me since 2020. It’s so easy to apply and looks great on its own or over other shades.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid – a beautiful foundation. Charlotte Tilbury foundations are always so beautiful.
- Hourglass primer – this feels like velvet on my skin and is the perfect base for long lasting make up.
- Urban decay setting spray – this sets my makeup perfectly and has the added benefit of vitamin c for brightening.
- Tower 28 Lip Jelly in Pistachio – love the color and texture of this lip gloss.
- Hourglass lipstick Phantom Volumizing Glossy Balm – this does not look as dark on as it seems. It feels so good on!
My top body care picks:
- Necessaire body wash in Eucalyptus – the smell of this body wash is heavenly! One of my all time favorites.
- Sol de Janeiro bum bum cream – another amazing smelling product.
- Saint Jane Body Serum – a very hydrating body serum that you can use all over your body. Pop a few pumps in the bath also for the ultimate relaxation.
- Moroccan Oil Body Mist – this mist smells exactly like the hair products – delicious!
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA – this went viral and is now one of First Aid Beauty’s bestsellers. It’s great for keeping your skin smooth, especially as we near the summer months.
Other treat yourself items:
- Nest Candle in Grapefruit – I have used so many of these over the years. I love the fresh scent of the grapefruit.
- Sephora Favorite Gift Set – I love the Sephora Favorite Gift Sets. They are always such great value and the perfect way to try new products out. They are also a great gift for a beauty lover.
- Dyson Airwrap – this sells out every Sephora sale so if you want it, buy it early before it sells out.
- Nuface Trinity Facial Toning Device + Wrinkle Reducer Attachment Bundle – the Sephora sale is a great time to stock up on bigger purchases like the NuFace trinity device. Let me know if you have any specific product questions via DM or email!
Thanks for reading & happy shopping! xx