Wondering what to buy at Sephora? Here are some of the best Sephora products, including the best hair care at Sephora, the best makeup at Sephora and the best skin care at Sephora.
I’ve tried out 100’s of beauty products so you don’t have to. I was on the #SephoraSquad for 2 years so was able to try out SO many amazing products at Sephora. It’s time to get shopping for all the beauty goodness!
If you are shopping at Sephora, sign up for their Beauty Insider loyalty program. It is free to join the loyalty program and you can do this here. There are so many benefits to being a member of the loyalty program, including redeeming points for amazing samples.
I have some round up blog posts to share the best in the categories linked below. I also have specific items linked below that I have been using for years. If you have any questions, be sure to DM me or email me. I can answer specific questions for your skin type or if you are still a little confused as to what to buy.
The Best Sephora Products
I have tried all these products over the years and love them! Enjoy my selection of the best Sephora products. I’ll keep adding to this blog post as I find new Sephora products that I love.
My top Sephora Collection picks:
- This foundation brush (I use Sephora Collection Pro brushes and they are amazing!)
- This concealer brush
- This hydrating cleansing balm (so reasonable and gentle on your skin!)
- This eyebrow pencil (one of the best that I have tried and so cheap)
- This mascara
Newer products that I love:
- Sephora Favorites perfume sampler – I always share when a new one of these sets drop as they are such good value and allow you to try out lots of different fragrances, without committing. Find all the latest Sephora Favorites perfume samplers here.
- Olaplex LashBond – I am LOVING this latest product from Olaplex for your lashes. Read my detailed Olaplex Lash Bond review after 12 weeks.
- Sol de Janeiro Body Oil – it smells amazing and a little goes a long way! The Sol de Janeiro range are some of the best products at Sephora. The smell is insane!!
- Ren Evercalm Barrier Support Face Oil – a new product I recently tried that has worked wonders for my skin.
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Glow Highlighter Stick – a new clean makeup brand that I have been loving.
My top hair care picks:
- Olaplex everything – by now you know I am a huge Olaplex fan. Olaplex 3 is my favorite, followed by Olaplex 8 and Olaplex 6. Read a detailed review of Olaplex 3 here. 100% one of the best Sephora products and a holy grail for healthy hair.
- K18 hair mask – another one of my favorite hair care treatments. This wins for the quickest and most easiest hair mask. It makes wash day a breeze! Find out more about K18 here.
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum – great for leaving your hair sleek and smooth.
- This hair brush for curly hair – I have broken many hair brushes with my hair. This has lasted me a few years at this point! If you are hoping for less frizz, I’ve got all the tips here.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo – after you use this, you’ll feel like your scalp is so clean and refreshed.
- Vegamour HYDR-8 Deep Moisture Repair Hair Mask – great for hydration.
- Pattern Curl Gel – an amazing gel for curly hair. If you have curly hair, this is one of the best Sephora products for you. Lots of hold, without the crunch!
- Crown Affair The Leave-In Conditioner Cream for Hydrated Hair – another great hydration product.
My top skin care picks:
- Saint Jane Beauty Serum – I have been raving about this product since it launched. One of my favorite serums ever and one of the best products at Sephora for easy hydration.
- Murad Retinal ReSculpt Overnight Treatment – this is just new out and already is getting rave reviews.
- Ren Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm – one of the best skin care lines for sensitive skin.
- Farmacy green clean cleansing balm – one of my all time favorite cleansers. This gentle cleansing balm transports you to the spa. Read a detailed review on this amazing cleanser here.
- Laneige overnight lip sleeping mask – I have been using this for years and love the texture, results and scent of this product. It lasts for so long!
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer – a brilliant, hydrating moisturizer. I love the consistency and this brand.
- Tatcha The Dewy Serum Resurfacing and Plumping Treatment – the matching treatment for the above moisturizer. Great to use as a duo!
- Innisfree Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask – a great weekly face mask on a budget. This works so well and is so reasonably priced.
- Peaceout Retinol Eye Stick – Love this eye stick and have used about 3 or 4 at this point. So easy to use and different to a regular eye treatment.
- Supergoop Unseeen Sunscreen and Supergoop Glow Screen – my all time fav SPFs. All my family and friends are hooked for a reason. This is ranked in the top three best Sephora products.
My top makeup picks:
- YSL Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara – a lengthening and volumizing mascara that is worth it.
- Benefit blush – love the softness of this blush. It’s so compact for travel too.
- Armani eyeshadow in 44 rose gold – a hero eyeshadow for me since 2020. It’s so easy to apply and looks great on its own or over other shades.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid – a beautiful foundation. Charlotte Tilbury foundations are always so beautiful.
- Hourglass primer – this feels like velvet on my skin and is the perfect base for long lasting make up.
- Urban decay setting spray – this sets my makeup perfectly and has the added benefit of vitamin c for brightening.
- Tower 28 Lip Jelly in Pistachio – love the color and texture of this lip gloss.
- Hourglass lipstick Phantom Volumizing Glossy Balm – this does not look as dark on as it seems. It feels so good on!
My top body care picks:
- Necessaire body wash in Eucalyptus – the smell of this body wash is heavenly! One of my all time favorites. Read my detailed Necessaire Review here.
- Sol de Janeiro bum bum cream – another amazing smelling product.
- Saint Jane Body Serum – a very hydrating body serum that you can use all over your body. Pop a few pumps in the bath also for the ultimate relaxation. Read my detailed Saint Jane review here which will tell you why I think this is one of the best Sephora products.
- Moroccan Oil Body Mist – this mist smells exactly like the hair products – delicious!
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA – this went viral and is now one of First Aid Beauty’s bestsellers. It’s great for keeping your skin smooth, especially as we near the summer months.
Other treat yourself items:
- Nest Candle in Grapefruit – I have used so many of these over the years. I love the fresh scent of the grapefruit.
- Sephora Favorite Gift Set – I love the Sephora Favorite Gift Sets. They are always such great value and the perfect way to try new products out. They are also a great gift for a beauty lover.
- Dyson Airwrap – this sells out every Sephora sale so if you want it, buy it early before it sells out. Truly a hero hair care tool and another one of the best Sephora products for hair care.
- Nuface Trinity Facial Toning Device + Wrinkle Reducer Attachment Bundle – the Sephora sale is a great time to stock up on bigger purchases like the NuFace trinity device. Let me know if you have any specific product questions via DM or email!
Thanks for reading all about the best Sephora products! As I mentioned, I love trying out new Sephora products. I’ll keep this updated for the best Sephora products so make sure you pin it or save to come back to. Happy shopping!